- Is there a dress code for the restaurants?
All restaurants require a coverup. We suggest resort wear in the evening, especially for Silhouette.
- Are photographs allowed?
The use of cameras, video equipment and cell phones is prohibited in the public areas for the confidentiality of our guests.
- Are day passes available?
No, the use of the resort is for registered guests only.
- Are clothing optional areas open to outsiders?
No, clothing optional areas of the resort are for registered guests only.
- What areas require coverups and clothing?
The public areas of the resort including the lobby, the "quiet" pool, restaurants and indoor bars, and interior hallways are areas we request guests be clothed.
- What does “clothing optional” mean?
Clothing optional means you can choose to be topless or more in the designated areas. This includes Palapa Beach, the adjacent pool and the rooftop Jacuzzi Beach. You do not have to disrobe, your choice is always respected!